To protect our brand and all our business partners and customers, Windcatcher Technology LLC (Windcatcher) has adopted the following Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy, which applies to all retailers, distributors, and dealers (Reseller).
1. The Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) for all Windcatcher products shall be equal to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) provided by Windcatcher upon request or as listed within our Dealer Packet.
2. Windcatcher’s MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Windcatcher products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. Anything discoverable by a search engine (or comparable technology) will also be treated as an advertisement.
3. Windcatcher’s MAP policy does NOT apply to any of the following:
-- A. In-store advertising that is not distributed to the customer.
-- B. Private web pages, only accessible after the customer signs into their account.
-- C. Online cart discounts, visible only after (i) the Windcatcher product is added to the cart and (ii) the customer reviews their cart.
-- D. Storewide / Category-wide percentage sales that do not explicitly mention that Windcatcher products are being discounted (i.e. 10 percent off all Camping Pads).
4. The MAP of any product, as well as the MAP policy itself, should be treated as confidential information.
5. The MAP policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within the Reseller’s location. Resellers remain free to sell Windcatcher products at any prices they elect.
6. The MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. Resellers may offer Windcatcher products at any price in excess of the MAP established for such product.
7. Windcatcher may terminate its business relationship with any Reseller that fails to follow its MAP policy, even for a first-time offense. Windcatcher reserves the right to take any other actions it deems appropriate to penalize a Reseller that does not follow our MAP policy. Only Windcatcher shall be responsible for determining when a violation has occurred.
8. Windcatcher may monitor the advertised price of Resellers directly or using a third party service or program.
9. Windcatcher reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, or discontinue the MAP policy in whole or in part or designate promotional periods during which the terms of the policy change or designate periods of time during which the policy is not applicable.
Though Windcatcher will attempt to inform Resellers of any changes that occur, it will be the Reseller's responsibility to remain up-to-date on our MAP policy by inquiring at email@example.com or by visiting